thewikiguide.com – Write For Us
Are you looking for a blog to publish your guest post? We are looking for great blog content to improve our blog. Also, at justbuffer.com, our editorial and writing team works hard to bring valuable and valuable content to their readers. We’d love to expand our guest writing offerings if you have content on our blogs that can add value to our content. What could be better if you could change a life by sharing knowledge with a bit of work.
How to submit your article/publishing process
The publishing process is simple. Send your article to our editor at email@example.com, and they’ll get back to you with more details.
Categories we recognize:
- Content Marketing
- Conversion Optimization
- Copywriting tips
- Ad campaigns
- Affiliate Marketing
- Affinity marketing
- Attribution Annoyance factor
- B2C Marketing
- Brand ambassador
- Brand licensing
- Brand management
- Campaign creation
- Co-creation and Corporate identity
- Competitive Analysis/Competition
- Welfare & weightloss
- Live healthily
- Physical aptitude
- Content Creation
Guest Posting Guidelines
Original, unique and relevant content considered. So if you have posted this article elsewhere, please submit it. We verify Copyscape and Google before posting them.
- Contributions must be between 700 and 2,000 words.
- Images must have an original license. (Please do not infringe any copyright)
- Articles should be sectioned and easy to read.
- We like the lists, tutorials, and tips for small businesses.
- Finally, all post links should point to quality, relevant websites.
- Ideally, one link per 300 words, with a maximum of 2-3 links, including the author’s link.
We appreciate you linking to his post in your future articles. So write something worth linking to.
We are selective with the editorials we publish. Also, your content should be well-written, interesting, unique, and informative.
How to submit your guest post?
To submit your contributions as a guest, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org