Android Network: The Greatest Coverage in Your Area
Android Network – Before purchasing a new mobile device, you have to see the following characteristics: the processor, operating system ( Android or iOS), camera, screen, and now the type of network it will have. For example, many telephone companies offer equipment compatible with the 5G network, which promises greater security and a speed of 10 gigabits per second (Gbps). However, this technology is not yet available in several Latin American countries.
Before we begin, let’s briefly explain what a cellular network is. In principle, it is a system consisting of stations in which their signal (2G, 3G, 4G or 5G) is transmitted in the form of waves to cover a specific area to allow users to different mobile phones. Communication. between them.
WHICH IS THE NETWORK WITH THE GREATER COVERAGE IN MY AREA
- First, open the Android Google Play Store and download the “Perf: WiFi Speed Test” app
- Open the application and usually accept all the necessary permissions for the platform to work.
- Now, add the number of gigabytes your plan has; if you are a prepaid customer, enter zero and “Ok.”
- Make a touch on the icon of the three stripes in the upper left corner and access the “Speeds and coverage” section.
- You will spontaneously see the map of your country stained with different colors: blue is the area where there is more excellent 2G coverage; the green 3G, the orange 4G LTE; and purple 5G.
- Click on the compass to go directly to your home, workplace, or wherever you are in real-time.
- We’re ready to help you figure out which network is best for you. Keep in mind that mobile phones with 5G technology do not currently make sense if this technology has not yet reached your country. You can also change the type of operator subscribed to the service at the bottom of the map.
How to change the type of network on my Android phone
- Open the “Settings” or “Settings” of your Androidphone, and locate it with the icon of a gear.
- Click on the “Internet connection”> “Mobile networks” divisions.
- Look for “Ideal network type.”
- If your smartphone is well-matched with 5G, it will most likely show “5G / 4G / 3G” choose the one that has the best coverage at your point with the last trick.
How to block spam calls(unknown) on your Android phone
- Download the Google Phone app.
- If your device has an Android operating system, it may be included by default. If not, you will need to download it.
- Open the application and press the three vertical dot icons in the top right corner.
- Here click on “Settings” and “Caller ID and spam.”
- The next step is to enable all three options: “View caller ID and spam,” “Filter spam calls,” and “Verified calls.”
- That way when someone calls you, you will be able to know who the contact is and you will also see a warning if it is spam or not.