Medical Write for Us
Medical Write For Us – We have all seen ourselves in need of acquiring a medication that required a medical prescription. More and more products fall into the “forbidden” category if they are not by a health professional. That is why it is significant to distinguish the different types of medical prescriptions in Social Security and also in private health, as well as who the professionals trained to write a prescription.
Types of Medical Prescriptions in Social Security
Depending on who issues and who receives the prescription, it is possible to find different types of documents, although all with the same purpose of providing medication to a patient through a pharmacist, who is the one who dispenses that medication.
Medical prescription in Social Security
The prescription model is the same for all public health centers in Spain. It consists of two parts, which a divided between the body of the prescription and the patient instructions flyer. This document includes all the information related to the patient, the doctor, and the treatment that will have to follow, defining the medication and throw to carry out the treatment. It is a document that must be signed by the doctor or health specialist and that is valid for ten days from the date of issue.
Medical prescriptions from Social Security can be of several types:
- Depending on the scope of the application. Medical prescriptions can cover treatments established in the outpatient setting or treatments established in hospitals but intended for non-hospitalized patients.
- According to the character of the model. The prescriptions will have a different color depending on the beneficiary’s situation. They will be green in the case of active users, red in the case of pensioner users, and blue in the case of users with an occupational disease.
Private medical prescription
It is a document with the same validity and form as public recipes. The main difference between one and the other is that the private medical prescription is intended for those health professionals who have a private practice or clinic, not attached to the public health system. In this category are doctors, dentists, podiatrists, physiotherapists, etc.
Private medical prescriptions can be:
- Paper recipe. Made on physical support, with the same characteristics as public medical prescriptions. It must also contain all the information related to the patient, the treatment, and the health professional who prescribes the document. It is essential that their signature appears on the paper.
- Recipe in electronic support. This new method is beginning to allow prescriptions made through the General Councils of Prescribing Professions’ electronic systems, which greatly facilitates specialists’ work.
There is one last option when it comes to obtaining medicines. Since 2015, nursing professionals have been training to issue the so-called dispensing orders, a document with a similar validity to medical prescriptions that allow the patient to acquire a specific medication.
Digital recipes and traditional recipes
We can define the types of medical prescriptions in Spain based on different criteria, one of which refers to the process we carry out to complete their content.
Social Security accept digital prescriptions for years, in this case, it is prescriptions that are carried out from a digital device, for example from a tablet, a telephone, or a computer.
The traditional recipes were organized in booklets, it was the professional himself who included the recipe data by hand and it had to be sealed with a personal stamp. Currently, there are safer digital prescriptions, which also allow for an automatic digitized record of the patient’s drug history.
At Clinic Cloud we have created a clinical program that includes the possibility of filling prescriptions digitally, creating a personal profile for each patient in which we record all their prescriptions. Once complete, the prescription can printed for delivery to the pharmacy.
Special character recipes
Depending on the medicine they refer to, we also find some types of special prescriptions.
- Self-vised: In this case, these are prescriptions that the patient himself can request if the doctor has so prescribed. There are situations in which a person must frequently go to the pharmacy, self-visas are rare, but they allow older people, especially, to have certain treatments without having to go to an appointment with their family doctor.
- Prescriptions with inspection visa: These prescriptions authorized by a Health Services Inspector, based on a prior medical report. Visa prescriptions are usually authorized for allergy-related vaccines, bacterial treatments, and diet therapy.
- Narcotic drugs: These types of drugs have a therapeutic effect, but they also generate side effects that can alter the patient’s routines. People who need a prescription for narcotic drugs have special prescriptions, which include the contact information of the prescriber in case it is necessary to confirm the details of the prescription itself.
What data does a recipe always include?
Regardless of the types of medical prescriptions that exist in Spain, there is a series of data common to any prescription.
It is essential that the prescription include the patient’s data, with name, surname, birth, and ID, if it is a minor, it is possible to complete these data with those of the parents or guardians.
Obviously, it is important that the name of the medicine and the reference data of this medicine appear that can be of help to the patient and the pharmacist. In this regard, it is also advisable to include the dosage and any question that has to do with the shots. These issues are includ in the treatment dosage.
It is also important to indicate the number of containers prescribed, even if only one container is prescribed.
All prescriptions must have the data of the prescriber. Name, surname, collegiate number, address, signature, and stamp are the data that must appear on the prescription about the health professional who prescribed the prescription.
Finally, the prescription is validated by including the date on which the prescription fill, the dispensing date, and the date on which the treatment begins.
Clinic Cloud, your digital prescription software
Clinic Cloud includes a prescription module that allows you to quickly and safely fill all the prescriptions from your health center. One of the main recompenses of the digital prescription process is that it automatically creates a personal prescription record for each patient.
The medical records include a section referring to the personal prescription book of each one of the patients. All records are personal and absolutely private and comply with all the requirements of the Organic Law on Statistics Protection and the European Directives regarding data protection.
How to Submit Your Medical Articles Medical Write For Us?
That is to say, To submit your article at www.thewikiguide.com, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Write for The Wiki Guide – Medical Write For Us
- Writing for the wiki guide can give massive exposure to your website for customers looking for medical.
- The wiki guide presence is on Social media and will share your article with the medical-related audience.
- You can reach out to medical enthusiasts.
Search Terms Related to Medical Write For Us
That is to say, here at The Wiki Guide, we publish well-researched, informative, and unique articles. In addition, we also cover reports related to:
- promoting their health
- health care
Search Terms for Medical Write For Us
write for us health and beauty
write for us health paid
health write for us guest post
write for us health and fitness
write for us fashion
health niche write for us
write for us health free
health write for us guest post
write for us lifestyle
write for us health and beauty
health niche write for us
write for us health India
write for a health magazine
mental health write for us
write for us health uk
write medical articles for money
Guidelines of the Article on The Wiki Guide – Medical Write For Us
- We at the wiki guide welcome fresh and unique content related to wellness.
- The wiki guide allows a minimum of 500+ words related to wellness.
- The editorial team of the wiki guide does not encourage promotional content related to wellness.
- For publishing an article at Bizautomotive email us at email@example.com
- The wiki guide allows articles related to automobiles, business, cars, bikes, and many more.
AirTags Write For Us
Calisthenics Write For Us
Wellness Write For Us
Caffeine Write For Us
Meditation Write For Us
Cosmetics Write For Us
Cholesterol Write For Us
Diet Write For Us
Working Capital Write For Us
Crypto Write For Us